Wednesday, June 11, 2008

and the journey begins............


and so the journey of my quest of pu'erh begins. On my 29th Birthday I tallied roughly $200 in gift cards. So I bought the following from the Puerhshop.com

2006 Four Good Words Pu-erh Tea Cake

Hand Painted Fine Porcelain Gaiwan (Bamboo)

Taste of Mellowness

2007 Rongzhen 9878 Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake

Tuocha Pick II

(2) 2006 Aromatic Bamboo Roasted Pu-erh Tea

Wuyi Lao Cong Shui Xian Oolong Tea (50g)

and found the following samples as a surprise from the puerhshop.com
07 Menghai Feet of Crab Puer Cake
Honey Orchid Scent Phoenix Dancong Tea
2006 Banzhang Old Tree Pu-erh Tea Cake
2007 Jingmai Mountain Spring Pu-erh Tea Cake

So far I have tried the

2006 Changtai Banna Tuocha

This is one smooth puerh. I will have reviews of all this puerh soon.

No comments: